Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 3:54 pm
Phoenix Suns to debut sleeved orange jersey Friday against Dallas Mavericks
The Phoenix Suns announced they will debut their sleeved alternate jersey Friday against the Dallas Mavericks.
The designs on the orange jersey is similar to what is on the team's home white and road purple duds. All three looks are new for this season.
Over the summer, the Suns became the second team in the NBA to introduce a short-sleeve uniform, following the Golden State Warriors.
The Suns will wear the orange jersey during all Friday home games as part of "Orange Fridays." The first 3,000 fans in attendance Friday will receive a P.J. Tucker orange sleeved jersey drink cooler.
- An open letter to Eric Bledsoe
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.