Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 3:54 pm
Phoenix Suns to debut sleeved orange jersey Friday against Dallas Mavericks
The Phoenix Suns announced they will debut their sleeved alternate jersey Friday against the Dallas Mavericks.
The designs on the orange jersey is similar to what is on the team's home white and road purple duds. All three looks are new for this season.
Over the summer, the Suns became the second team in the NBA to introduce a short-sleeve uniform, following the Golden State Warriors.
The Suns will wear the orange jersey during all Friday home games as part of "Orange Fridays." The first 3,000 fans in attendance Friday will receive a P.J. Tucker orange sleeved jersey drink cooler.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.