Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 3:54 pm
Phoenix Suns to debut sleeved orange jersey Friday against Dallas Mavericks
The Phoenix Suns announced they will debut their sleeved alternate jersey Friday against the Dallas Mavericks.
The designs on the orange jersey is similar to what is on the team's home white and road purple duds. All three looks are new for this season.
Over the summer, the Suns became the second team in the NBA to introduce a short-sleeve uniform, following the Golden State Warriors.
The Suns will wear the orange jersey during all Friday home games as part of "Orange Fridays." The first 3,000 fans in attendance Friday will receive a P.J. Tucker orange sleeved jersey drink cooler.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- The DISH - March 12, 2013 - Wednesday March 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns' History.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show