Updated Nov 15, 2013 - 9:42 am
The Pulse: Confidence in Coyotes but not Suns
The question on Nov. 14, 2014 was, "The Phoenix Coyotes and Phoenix Suns are off to great starts this season, but are they for real?"
The choices were, "Yes, both are good," "Coyotes are, Suns are not," "Suns are, Coyotes are not" and "Neither are any good."
A total of 660 votes were submitted with, "Coyotes are, Suns are not" being the runaway winner with 402. That total was good enough for 61 percent, and it nearly doubled the next closest, which was, "Yes, both are good." That option earned 215 votes, or 33 percent.
In perhaps a disappointing conclusion for the Suns, the option "Neither are any good" earned 27 votes, whereas "Suns are, Coyotes are not" garnered just 16.
Entering Friday, the Coyotes are fourth in the Western Conference with 29 points, and the Suns are seventh in the West with a 5-3 record.
- Though surprised by Suns' success, Sarver didn't see tanking as a good option
- Phoenix Suns owner: The only question is how much we'll be paying Eric Bledsoe
- Tweaks -- not major changes -- ahead for the Phoenix Suns
- GM: Eric Bledsoe will be a Phoenix Suns player 'for a long time'
- Pau Gasol to the Phoenix Suns makes a lot of sense
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org