Updated Nov 15, 2013 - 9:42 am
The Pulse: Confidence in Coyotes but not Suns
The question on Nov. 14, 2014 was, "The Phoenix Coyotes and Phoenix Suns are off to great starts this season, but are they for real?"
The choices were, "Yes, both are good," "Coyotes are, Suns are not," "Suns are, Coyotes are not" and "Neither are any good."
A total of 660 votes were submitted with, "Coyotes are, Suns are not" being the runaway winner with 402. That total was good enough for 61 percent, and it nearly doubled the next closest, which was, "Yes, both are good." That option earned 215 votes, or 33 percent.
In perhaps a disappointing conclusion for the Suns, the option "Neither are any good" earned 27 votes, whereas "Suns are, Coyotes are not" garnered just 16.
Entering Friday, the Coyotes are fourth in the Western Conference with 29 points, and the Suns are seventh in the West with a 5-3 record.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.