Updated Nov 15, 2013 - 9:42 am
The Pulse: Confidence in Coyotes but not Suns
The question on Nov. 14, 2014 was, "The Phoenix Coyotes and Phoenix Suns are off to great starts this season, but are they for real?"
The choices were, "Yes, both are good," "Coyotes are, Suns are not," "Suns are, Coyotes are not" and "Neither are any good."
A total of 660 votes were submitted with, "Coyotes are, Suns are not" being the runaway winner with 402. That total was good enough for 61 percent, and it nearly doubled the next closest, which was, "Yes, both are good." That option earned 215 votes, or 33 percent.
In perhaps a disappointing conclusion for the Suns, the option "Neither are any good" earned 27 votes, whereas "Suns are, Coyotes are not" garnered just 16.
Entering Friday, the Coyotes are fourth in the Western Conference with 29 points, and the Suns are seventh in the West with a 5-3 record.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.