Betters are not optimistic about the Phoenix Suns
According to an ESPN Insider piece, they're actually expected to be even worse this season.
Dave Tuley looked at some of the early betting lines from LVH SuperBook, and found that the over/under for Suns wins is set at 21.5, and they are also coming in at 2,000:1 to win the NBA title.
Only the Philadelphia 76ers are worse, at 16.5 and 5,000:1.
Now, this does not mean the Suns are destined to finish near the bottom of the standings once again, but it appears an offseason that saw the front office and roster undergo a serious makeover was not enough to convince people they are ready to turn the corner just yet.
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset with success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?