Betters are not optimistic about the Phoenix Suns
According to an ESPN Insider piece, they're actually expected to be even worse this season.
Dave Tuley looked at some of the early betting lines from LVH SuperBook, and found that the over/under for Suns wins is set at 21.5, and they are also coming in at 2,000:1 to win the NBA title.
Only the Philadelphia 76ers are worse, at 16.5 and 5,000:1.
Now, this does not mean the Suns are destined to finish near the bottom of the standings once again, but it appears an offseason that saw the front office and roster undergo a serious makeover was not enough to convince people they are ready to turn the corner just yet.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.