Betters are not optimistic about the Phoenix Suns
According to an ESPN Insider piece, they're actually expected to be even worse this season.
Dave Tuley looked at some of the early betting lines from LVH SuperBook, and found that the over/under for Suns wins is set at 21.5, and they are also coming in at 2,000:1 to win the NBA title.
Only the Philadelphia 76ers are worse, at 16.5 and 5,000:1.
Now, this does not mean the Suns are destined to finish near the bottom of the standings once again, but it appears an offseason that saw the front office and roster undergo a serious makeover was not enough to convince people they are ready to turn the corner just yet.
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Phoenix Suns enjoy brief break, ready to resume playing
- Suns Strokes: Suns scrape by in win vs. Raptors
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?