Updated Oct 5, 2013 - 11:04 am
Phoenix Suns' Gerald Green still has mad hops
In Phoenix Suns training camp on Friday, new Suns forward Gerald Green, a Slam Dunk Contest winner, showed he still can elevate really well at the age of 27.
Marshall captured Green, who was acquired in the Luis Scola trade, leaping toward the basket without a ball in a six-second Vine video. It looks like Green touches the back of his head to the rim. Valley of the Suns says his neck reached the rim.
It's impressive either way. Take a look below and see what your verdict is.
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.