Updated Oct 5, 2013 - 11:04 am
Phoenix Suns' Gerald Green still has mad hops
In Phoenix Suns training camp on Friday, new Suns forward Gerald Green, a Slam Dunk Contest winner, showed he still can elevate really well at the age of 27.
Marshall captured Green, who was acquired in the Luis Scola trade, leaping toward the basket without a ball in a six-second Vine video. It looks like Green touches the back of his head to the rim. Valley of the Suns says his neck reached the rim.
It's impressive either way. Take a look below and see what your verdict is.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.