Updated Sep 29, 2013 - 2:16 pm
Phoenix Suns sign swingman James Nunnally, enter training camp with 18 players
The 6-foot-7 swingman went undrafted in 2012 but played last season with the Bakersfield Jam, the Suns' Development League affiliate, where he averaged 10.3 points per game.
Nunnally played for the Miami Heat in the 2013 Las Vegas Summer League, averaging 13 points and shooting 57.7 percent from the field. He also shot a whopping 63 percent on three-pointers in Las Vegas. In a game against the Suns, the sharpshooter put up 24 points (21 of which came in the second half) and went five-for-six from downtown.
The 23-year-old Nunnally played four years at UC Santa Barbara, averaging 13.7 points and 5.2 rebounds in his college career.
The Suns now have 18 players on their roster. Training camp begins Tuesday in Flagstaff, Ariz.
Andrew Gilstrap, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.