Phoenix Suns players performing well at EuroBasket 2013
Dragic - The Suns leading scorer from a season ago is playing a similar role in the international tournament for Team Slovenia. Through pool play (3-2), Dragic led the host nation in scoring (13.8 points per game), assists (5.0 per game) and steals (1.0 per game). So far for Dragic, the highlight was taking down tournament favorite Spain 78-69, behind a game-high 18 points and seven assists.
Gortat - In his first game action since suffering a season-ending Lisfranc injury March 7, the Suns starting center looked healthy during Poland's five pool play games. While his national squad finished an unremarkable 1-4, Gortat led the way with 7.8 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game.
Kravtsov - Acquired in the deal that sent Caron Butler to Milwaukee in late August, Kravstov is very much a work in progress on offense (3-of-10 shooting in Wednesday's round robin loss to Latvia). Defensively though, the 7-foot center has shown flashes during the first six games in Slovenia, averaging 1.7 blocks per contest.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.