Phoenix Suns players performing well at EuroBasket 2013
Dragic - The Suns leading scorer from a season ago is playing a similar role in the international tournament for Team Slovenia. Through pool play (3-2), Dragic led the host nation in scoring (13.8 points per game), assists (5.0 per game) and steals (1.0 per game). So far for Dragic, the highlight was taking down tournament favorite Spain 78-69, behind a game-high 18 points and seven assists.
Gortat - In his first game action since suffering a season-ending Lisfranc injury March 7, the Suns starting center looked healthy during Poland's five pool play games. While his national squad finished an unremarkable 1-4, Gortat led the way with 7.8 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game.
Kravtsov - Acquired in the deal that sent Caron Butler to Milwaukee in late August, Kravstov is very much a work in progress on offense (3-of-10 shooting in Wednesday's round robin loss to Latvia). Defensively though, the 7-foot center has shown flashes during the first six games in Slovenia, averaging 1.7 blocks per contest.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.