Updated Jul 16, 2013 - 10:31 am
Rumor: Suns have interest in guard Jamaal Tinsley
The Phoenix Suns, already with Goran Dragic, Eric Bledsoe, Kendall Marshall and Diante Garrett on the roster, are reportedly interested in adding another player.
The Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets, Charlotte Bobcats and Phoenix Suns have expressed interest in Jamaal Tinsley, according to sources.— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) July 16, 2013
Tinsley, 35, has played 10 NBA seasons, the last two of which were for the Utah Jazz. He averaged 3.5 points and 4.4 assists in 18.5 minutes per game.
For his career, the Iowa State product is averaging 8.6 points and 6.1 assists per game. Prior to playing for the Jazz, Tinsley spent time with the Memphis Grizzlies and Indiana Pacers.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.