Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 9:36 am
Who's Your Daddy: Tim Kempton
What is the most important life lesson your dad passed down to you?
It was just, 'Be accountable for what you are and what you do.' My dad was a part of the 1961 point-shaving scandal at St. Joe's. They went to the Final Four that year and he learned a life lesson that year. He wanted me to understand that there are consequences in your actions and the best thing you can do is stand up and be responsible, but make sure you are thinking about that action because there is always a reaction on the other end.
What is the most memorable sports experience you remember sharing with your dad?
The best memory I have is playing with my dad. My dad played later into life and played in some competitive men's leagues. As I got to be in my teens we got to play with each other. That was the fun thing was to learn from him and play against him. Not only as a coach, but out there as a player and competing with him because he was a really good player himself.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com writer
- Dan Hicks, NBC golf commentator
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA analyst
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president
- Ken Rosenthal, FOX Sports MLB insider
- Dan Majerle, GCU basketball head coach
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst
- Kevin Gibson, D-backs' manager's son
- Kirk Gibson Jr., D-backs' manager's son
- D-backs analyst Tom Candiotti
- Suns forward Jared Dudley
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson
- Dodgers analyst Steve Lyons
- Arizona Sports reminisces
- Franz: Remembering your dad this Father's Day
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?