Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 11:47 am
Report: Phoenix Suns 'love' Indiana's Victor Oladipo
Case in point, Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro is reporting, based on conversations he's had, that the Phoenix Suns "love" Indiana guard Victor Oladipo and will select him if he's still on the board when they're on the clock at No. 5.
"They love Oladipo; they really like Oladipo," Gambadoro said on Burns & Gambo Friday. "So if he falls to five, there's a really good chance they're going to take him.
"That's if he falls there."
A 6-foot-5, 214-pound player, Oladipo averaged 13.6 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Hoosiers last season. He shot nearly 60 percent from the floor and made 44 percent of his three-point attempts. He's also an excellent defender.
However, the Suns are not the only team interested in adding Oladipo, and at number five there is a legitimate chance he will not be there for them to pick.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.