Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 11:45 am
Suns season finale can be heard on 860 AM
"In light of the breaking news developments in Boston, as well as the developing Senator Flake suspicious letter story, our great partners, the Phoenix Suns, have granted us permission to move tonight's season finale game broadcast to AM 860. Our thanks to Suns President Jason Rowley, Hall of Fame Broadcaster Al McCoy, and the entire Suns organization for supporting our commitment to providing our community top-notch coverage of these significant local and national events," Bonneville Phoenix VP of Content and Operations Ryan Hatch said.
Suns Warmup with Al McCoy and Tim Kempton can be heard at 4:30 p.m. with tip-off from the Pepsi Center scheduled for 5:00 p.m. on 860 AM.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.