Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 11:45 am
Suns season finale can be heard on 860 AM
"In light of the breaking news developments in Boston, as well as the developing Senator Flake suspicious letter story, our great partners, the Phoenix Suns, have granted us permission to move tonight's season finale game broadcast to AM 860. Our thanks to Suns President Jason Rowley, Hall of Fame Broadcaster Al McCoy, and the entire Suns organization for supporting our commitment to providing our community top-notch coverage of these significant local and national events," Bonneville Phoenix VP of Content and Operations Ryan Hatch said.
Suns Warmup with Al McCoy and Tim Kempton can be heard at 4:30 p.m. with tip-off from the Pepsi Center scheduled for 5:00 p.m. on 860 AM.
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.