Updated Jul 10, 2014 - 6:17 pm
Cardinals announce 'Protect the Nest' ticket plans
The "Protect The Nest" ticket plans will include a chance to see either the Sept. 21 game against the San Francisco 49ers or the Dec. 21 Sunday Night Football matchup with the Seattle Seahawks.
The "Red" plan will include the Sept. 8 home opener against the San Diego Chargers on Monday Night Football, the matchup against the Washington Redskins on Oct. 12 and the game against the 49ers.
The "White" plan will combine the Nov. 16 game with the Detroit Lions, the matchup on Dec. 7 against the Kansas City Chiefs and the contest with the Seahawks.
These plans will go on sale Wednesday, July 16 at 10 a.m. exclusively to season-ticket holders. The general public can buy the plans beginning Friday, July 18 at 10 a.m., and the plans will be available for purchase at the Cardinals' Tempe training facility box office starting Monday, July 21.
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Arizona Cardinals RB Stepfan Taylor 'expecting more of a role' in 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Carson Chats - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals rookie John Brown continues to impress while ignoring the hype
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b