The Pulse: Wilson clear favorite to be next in Cardinals' Ring of Honor
So we wanted to know -- who did you think was next in line for the rare honor?
We asked you in the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, which can be found on the right side of ArizonaSports.com.
We gave you four options: Adrian Wilson, Darnell Dockett, Larry Fitzgerald and Karlos Dansby.
And out of 800 votes, the response was incredibly lopsided, as 593 (74 percent) of you predicted that Wilson would be the guy.
Next, Fitzgerald garnered 193 votes (24 percent) while Dockett and Dansby split the last two percent, with 14 votes cumulatively.
Wilson, a five-time Pro Bowler and three-time All-Pro, spent 12 seasons with the Cardinals, accumulating nearly 900 tackles, 27 interceptions and 14 forced fumbles.
The safety has the most career forced fumbles in Cardinals history, with 15, and the most sacks in a single season by a defensive back in NFL history, getting eight in 2005.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.