The Pulse: Brown and Ginn Jr. likely to score 'five to eight touchdowns' in 2014
Although acquired by different means, Ginn Jr., who signed a three-year deal, and Brown, who was taken out of Pittsburg State in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft, certainly provide a dimension to the Cardinals' offense that was lacking at times during their 10-6 campaign.
But will the duo's speed result in touchdowns come 2014?
That's the question we at ArizonaSports.com posed to readers Thursday.
The majority see plenty of trips to the end zone for the notorious speedsters.
Of the 472 voters polled, 50 percent believe Brown and Ginn Jr. will combine for five to eight touchdowns. Another 23 percent of the voters see the tandem catching at least nine from Carson Palmer.
There are some detractors, though. Twenty-five percent of those polled, think that marginal production are in Brown and Ginn Jr.'s future to the tune of one to four scores.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.