Updated Jun 6, 2014 - 4:27 pm
Arizona Cardinals chime in on broken AC at AT&T Center
Temperatures reached into the low 90s inside the building. Heck, Miami's LeBron James almost died! OK, that's an exaggeration, but the All-NBA First Teamer did suffer from cramps and was unable to play during crunch time of the Spurs' 110-95 win.
A mere 90 degrees? Child's play say the folks over at the Arizona Cardinals, who dropped this not-so-subtle Twitter jab at their basketball brethren after ESPN tweeted that the AC had indeed been fixed at the San Antonio venue.
Point well taken, Cardinals.
But let's all remember…it's a dry heat.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.