Updated May 15, 2014 - 3:54 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign three 2014 draft picks
The team has agreed to terms with Troy Niklas, a second-round pick, and third-round picks Kareem Martin and John Brown.
Niklas, a tight end who was taken 52nd overall, caught 32 passes for 498 yards and five touchdowns as a junior for Notre Dame last year.
Martin, a defensive end selected with the 84th pick, recorded a career-high 82 total tackles and 11.5 sacks for North Carolina last season.
And Brown, a receiver added with the 91st selection, set Pittsburg State records with 185 receptions for 3,387 yards and 34 touchdowns over the course of his three-season tenure.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.