Updated May 14, 2014 - 8:58 pm
The Pulse: Stinson has the most promising future with the Cardinals
Recently, we asked what you thought of the Arizona Cardinals' late-round picks in the 2014 NFL Draft.
Specifically, we wanted to know which of the three -- in Logan Thomas, Ed Stinson and Walt Powell -- you thought had the brightest future with the organization.
After tallying 427 votes, most of you believed that Stinson, a fifth-round defensive end selection out of the University of Alabama, had the most promising career with the Cardinals. He garnered 57 percent of the total votes, while Thomas grabbed 33 percent and Powell got the other nine percent.
Stinson's high-level experience playing for Nick Saban's Crimson Tide defenses for four years against Southeastern Conference foes could give him a head start when he arrives at camp this summer. He is praised for his superb run-stopping abilities and high football IQ among other things.
- Arizona Cardinals Bruce Arians not surprised James Harrison retired
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves