Updated May 14, 2014 - 8:58 pm
The Pulse: Stinson has the most promising future with the Cardinals
Recently, we asked what you thought of the Arizona Cardinals' late-round picks in the 2014 NFL Draft.
Specifically, we wanted to know which of the three -- in Logan Thomas, Ed Stinson and Walt Powell -- you thought had the brightest future with the organization.
After tallying 427 votes, most of you believed that Stinson, a fifth-round defensive end selection out of the University of Alabama, had the most promising career with the Cardinals. He garnered 57 percent of the total votes, while Thomas grabbed 33 percent and Powell got the other nine percent.
Stinson's high-level experience playing for Nick Saban's Crimson Tide defenses for four years against Southeastern Conference foes could give him a head start when he arrives at camp this summer. He is praised for his superb run-stopping abilities and high football IQ among other things.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.