The Pulse: Forget need, Cardinals should draft best player
Recently, we asked what the Arizona Cardinals' draft strategy should be.
A total of 783 votes were submitted, and it's clear fans are not worried about need so much as getting the best player on the board. That's where 497 votes, or 63 percent of the total, went.
The next highest total was 222 votes, which went for using a combination of need and best player.
Just 64 votes -- or eight percent -- went for going for biggest need.
Given all the Cardinals have said leading up to the draft with regards to their plan to take the best player on the board, it seems like the majority of fans will be pretty happy with the team's pick.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.