Updated Apr 26, 2014 - 10:41 pm
The Pulse: Like Darnell Dockett, Cardinals fans expect the playoffs
Recently, we asked if you agreed with Darnell Dockett, who said the 2014 season would be a failure for the Cardinals if the team didn't make the playoffs.
It was a landslide.
A whopping 96 percent of you agreed that missing the playoffs was failure for the team that just finished 10-6.
The Cardinals have been in a playoff drought since 2009, thanks in part to the recent difficulty of the NFC West, which has produced back-to-back Super Bowl teams.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.