PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
But according to ProFootballTalk.com, they may soon be out of the race.
The website reported Sunday that all signs point toward Albert signing with the Miami Dolphins shortly after free agents can sign contracts on Tuesday. Teams were allowed to enter negotiations with free agents this weekend.
The Dolphins nearly traded for Albert last year, according to PFT, before the tackle entered his final season with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Albert has been one of the Cardinals' top targets this season, if not their No. 1 target. Arizona defensive lineman Darnell Dockett tweeted last week that Albert was his "new teammate," though Dockett has a long history of odd tweets.
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Arizona Cardinals sign tackle Max Starks, release two
- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer relishing opportunity in the desert
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.
- Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals RB - Friday August 1Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer talks about coming to a new team.