Updated Jan 27, 2014 - 8:36 am
Former Arizona QB Foles named Pro Bowl Offensive MVP, Peterson picks off pass
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles completed 7-of-10 passes for 89 yards and threw for a touchdown in his first appearance in Honolulu, and while he and Team Sanders fell in a 22-21 heartbreaker against Team Rice, the former University of Arizona standout was named the game's Offensive MVP.
Former Arizona State linebacker Vontaze Burfict also had himself quite a day, picking off one pass and recording five tackles.
As for the four representatives of the pro team in town, Peterson celebrated his third appearance in the NFL's annual All-Star Game with two pass deflections and an interception on a Phillip Rivers' pass in the second quarter of the back-and-forth affair.
Special teams standout Justin Bethel was up to his usual tricks, recording two total tackles, including a nifty one on Cordarrelle Patterson inside his own 11-yard line.
As for Abraham and Fitzgerald, who made their 13th collective appearance in the Pro Bowl Sunday, the veterans had quiet afternoons. Abraham had one tackle, while Fitzgerald was held without a catch.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.