Updated Jan 27, 2014 - 8:36 am
Former Arizona QB Foles named Pro Bowl Offensive MVP, Peterson picks off pass
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles completed 7-of-10 passes for 89 yards and threw for a touchdown in his first appearance in Honolulu, and while he and Team Sanders fell in a 22-21 heartbreaker against Team Rice, the former University of Arizona standout was named the game's Offensive MVP.
Former Arizona State linebacker Vontaze Burfict also had himself quite a day, picking off one pass and recording five tackles.
As for the four representatives of the pro team in town, Peterson celebrated his third appearance in the NFL's annual All-Star Game with two pass deflections and an interception on a Phillip Rivers' pass in the second quarter of the back-and-forth affair.
Special teams standout Justin Bethel was up to his usual tricks, recording two total tackles, including a nifty one on Cordarrelle Patterson inside his own 11-yard line.
As for Abraham and Fitzgerald, who made their 13th collective appearance in the Pro Bowl Sunday, the veterans had quiet afternoons. Abraham had one tackle, while Fitzgerald was held without a catch.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!