Report: Todd Bowles interviewed well with Minnesota Vikings
Bowles has spent just one season with the Cardinals, as he was hired to run the defense by Bruce Arians. He had the unenviable task of replacing the popular Ray Horton, but led Arizona's defense to a number one ranking against the run and number six ranking overall.
After the season, Arians said he expected Bowles to get interviews, "and rightfully so."
Of course, while everyone would like to see Bowles back in Arizona, no one would hold it against him if he left for the top job with another team.
"He's going to be out there, but hopefully he'll be able to stay here," safety Yeremiah Bell said the day after the season ended. "There's opportunities, and guys have got to do what they've got to do."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.