Updated Nov 21, 2013 - 3:50 pm
Arizona Cardinals announce sellout for Week 12 game against Indianapolis Colts
Arizona heads into the game at 6-4 after winning its road game 27-14 against the Jacksonville Jaguars last Sunday. The Cardinals have won three in a row. The Colts stand at the top of the AFC South with a record of 7-3 after winning in Tennessee 30-27 last Thursday.
The Cardinals have sold out 81 consecutive games -- counting preseason and postseason contests -- at University of Phoenix Stadium, dating back to 2006.
The Cardinals-Colts game will be broadcast live on KPHO-TV (CBS 5) as well on KTAR 92.3 FM. Kickoff is at 2:05 p.m. MST.
Despite the sellout, the team said a limited supply of tickets is available, most coming from returns from the visiting team's allotment. Fans can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com) or by calling 800-745-3000. Tickets are also available in person at the University of Phoenix Stadium box office or at the Cardinals training facility box office in Tempe, Ariz.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!