Updated Nov 21, 2013 - 3:50 pm
Arizona Cardinals announce sellout for Week 12 game against Indianapolis Colts
Arizona heads into the game at 6-4 after winning its road game 27-14 against the Jacksonville Jaguars last Sunday. The Cardinals have won three in a row. The Colts stand at the top of the AFC South with a record of 7-3 after winning in Tennessee 30-27 last Thursday.
The Cardinals have sold out 81 consecutive games -- counting preseason and postseason contests -- at University of Phoenix Stadium, dating back to 2006.
The Cardinals-Colts game will be broadcast live on KPHO-TV (CBS 5) as well on KTAR 92.3 FM. Kickoff is at 2:05 p.m. MST.
Despite the sellout, the team said a limited supply of tickets is available, most coming from returns from the visiting team's allotment. Fans can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com) or by calling 800-745-3000. Tickets are also available in person at the University of Phoenix Stadium box office or at the Cardinals training facility box office in Tempe, Ariz.
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.