The Pulse: Most feel Jonathan Martin did the right thing
On Wednesday, Nov. 6, the question was: Do you think Jonathan Martin of the Miami Dolphins handled his situation the right way?
The options were "Yes, he showed restraint" and "No, he should have taken matters into his own hands."
A total of 417 votes were submitted, with the vast majority (278) saying Martin did the right thing.
Given that new reports and twists seem to be added to the story on a daily basis, it's very possible peoples' opinions will change over the course of the next couple of weeks.
However, given what we know right now, it appears most feel like the young offensive lineman made the right call.
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.