The Pulse: Moderate confidence in Arizona Cardinals going forward
On Monday, Nov. 4, the question was: How many games do you expect the Arizona Cardinals to win in the second half?
The options were "1-2," "3-4," "5-6," or "7-8."
In all, 652 votes were cast, with 307 going to "3-4." Finishing a close second with 282 votes was "5-6."
If that is not enough to make you believe Cardinals fans are optimistic about their team, perhaps the fact that "7-8" finished ahead of "1-2" should be.
If the majority proves to be correct, the Cardinals will finish the season either 7-9 or 8-8. While those records would likely not be good enough to earn a spot in the postseason, at the very least they'd be solid improvements over the five games the team won last season.
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.