Arizona Cardinals announce sellout for Week 7 game vs. Seattle Seahawks
The Cardinals head into the game at 3-3 after losing 32-20 in San Francisco on Sunday. The Seahawks sit atop the NFC West at 5-1 and defeated the Tennessee Titans 20-13 Sunday.
The Cardinals have sold out 78 consecutive games -- counting preseason and postseason contests -- at University of Phoenix Stadium, dating back to 2006.
The Cardinals-Seahawks game will be broadcast live on NFL Network as well on KTAR 92.3 FM. Kickoff is at 5:25 p.m.
Despite the sellout, the team said a limited supply of tickets are available, most coming from returns from the visiting team's allotment. Fans can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com) or by calling 800-745-3000.
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer shines in win over St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Cardinals' 30-10 win over the Rams: By the numbers
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?