Arizona Cardinals announce sellout for Week 7 game vs. Seattle Seahawks
The Cardinals head into the game at 3-3 after losing 32-20 in San Francisco on Sunday. The Seahawks sit atop the NFC West at 5-1 and defeated the Tennessee Titans 20-13 Sunday.
The Cardinals have sold out 78 consecutive games -- counting preseason and postseason contests -- at University of Phoenix Stadium, dating back to 2006.
The Cardinals-Seahawks game will be broadcast live on NFL Network as well on KTAR 92.3 FM. Kickoff is at 5:25 p.m.
Despite the sellout, the team said a limited supply of tickets are available, most coming from returns from the visiting team's allotment. Fans can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com) or by calling 800-745-3000.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?