Arizona Cardinals announce sellout for Week 7 game vs. Seattle Seahawks
The Cardinals head into the game at 3-3 after losing 32-20 in San Francisco on Sunday. The Seahawks sit atop the NFC West at 5-1 and defeated the Tennessee Titans 20-13 Sunday.
The Cardinals have sold out 78 consecutive games -- counting preseason and postseason contests -- at University of Phoenix Stadium, dating back to 2006.
The Cardinals-Seahawks game will be broadcast live on NFL Network as well on KTAR 92.3 FM. Kickoff is at 5:25 p.m.
Despite the sellout, the team said a limited supply of tickets are available, most coming from returns from the visiting team's allotment. Fans can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com) or by calling 800-745-3000.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.