Updated Oct 3, 2013 - 2:13 pm
Arizona Cardinals sell out 77th straight game at University of Phoenix Stadium
The Cardinals head into the game at 2-2 after coming from behind to beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 13-10 at Raymond James Stadium on Sept. 29. The Panthers sit at 1-2 and are coming off a bye week.
The Cardinals have sold out 77 consecutive games -- counting preseason and postseason contests -- at University of Phoenix Stadium, dating back to 2006.
The Cardinals-Panthers game will be televised in the Phoenix market on KSAZ-TV (FOX 10) as well on KTAR 92.3 FM and Arizona Sports 620 AM. Kickoff is at 1:05 p.m.
Despite the sellout, the team said a limited supply of tickets are available, most coming from returns from the visiting team's allotment. Fans can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com) or by calling 800-745-3000.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.