Cardinals add LB Dontay Moch to active roster
The Cardinals announced Monday that linebacker Dontay Moch has been added to the 53-man roster less than a month after joining the team's practice squad, helping replace linebackers Sam Acho and Lorenzo Alexander, who were both placed on injured reserve Monday.
Moch, a 2011 third-round draft pick who spent the last two seasons with the Bengals, attended Chandler Hamilton High School before playing collegiately at Nevada.
The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder played in one game last season for Cincinnati after being inactive for all of his rookie season. Moch finished second in WAC history with 30 career sacks, and set a conference record with 63 tackles for loss while playing in 53 career games for the Wolfpack, according to a press release.
- Brock Huard, ESPN Seattle analyst - Friday December 20Huard joins Burns & Gambo to talk about this Sundays Cardinals and Seahwaks game.
- Kurt Warner, former Cardinals QB - Friday December 20Kurt Warner talks about the improving Carson Palmer and the Cards' chances of making the playoffs.
- Wolf's 5 Star Games - Friday December 20Wolf gives his top 5 NFL games for this weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 20Wolf gives factors in the Cardinals upcoming game in Seattle.
- Michael Bidwell, President AZ Cardinals - Friday December 20The AZ Cardinals President discusses the upcoming game in Seattle.