Cardinals add LB Dontay Moch to active roster
The Cardinals announced Monday that linebacker Dontay Moch has been added to the 53-man roster less than a month after joining the team's practice squad, helping replace linebackers Sam Acho and Lorenzo Alexander, who were both placed on injured reserve Monday.
Moch, a 2011 third-round draft pick who spent the last two seasons with the Bengals, attended Chandler Hamilton High School before playing collegiately at Nevada.
The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder played in one game last season for Cincinnati after being inactive for all of his rookie season. Moch finished second in WAC history with 30 career sacks, and set a conference record with 63 tackles for loss while playing in 53 career games for the Wolfpack, according to a press release.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.