Cardinals add LB Dontay Moch to active roster
The Cardinals announced Monday that linebacker Dontay Moch has been added to the 53-man roster less than a month after joining the team's practice squad, helping replace linebackers Sam Acho and Lorenzo Alexander, who were both placed on injured reserve Monday.
Moch, a 2011 third-round draft pick who spent the last two seasons with the Bengals, attended Chandler Hamilton High School before playing collegiately at Nevada.
The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder played in one game last season for Cincinnati after being inactive for all of his rookie season. Moch finished second in WAC history with 30 career sacks, and set a conference record with 63 tackles for loss while playing in 53 career games for the Wolfpack, according to a press release.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.