Cardinals add LB Dontay Moch to active roster
The Cardinals announced Monday that linebacker Dontay Moch has been added to the 53-man roster less than a month after joining the team's practice squad, helping replace linebackers Sam Acho and Lorenzo Alexander, who were both placed on injured reserve Monday.
Moch, a 2011 third-round draft pick who spent the last two seasons with the Bengals, attended Chandler Hamilton High School before playing collegiately at Nevada.
The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder played in one game last season for Cincinnati after being inactive for all of his rookie season. Moch finished second in WAC history with 30 career sacks, and set a conference record with 63 tackles for loss while playing in 53 career games for the Wolfpack, according to a press release.
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!