Arizona Cardinals add Dan Buckner, Brittan Golden to practice squad
In a corresponding move, the team released receiver Sam McGuffie.
Buckner, a former Arizona Wildcat, was with the team throughout training camp and preseason. He was released by the team on Aug. 30.
Golden was last with the Chicago Bears. The 25-year-old is a West Texas A&M product, where he finished second in school history with 3,007 receiving yards to go along with 165 receptions and 33 touchdowns.
- Arizona Cardinals lose Tyrann Mathieu for season, maybe longer
- Bradley Sowell, offensive line bounce back for Arizona Cardinals
- What a difference a year makes for Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?