Updated Sep 14, 2013 - 2:05 pm
Arizona Cardinals release CB Jamell Fleming, activate WR Kerry Taylor
Fleming was drafted by the Cardinals in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. The Oklahoma alum saw action in 15 games with the Cardinals last season. He was not active for the season-opening 27-24 loss in St. Louis on Sunday, Sept. 8.
Taylor was originally released as the team made its final round of cuts before the regular season began, but he was later added to the practice squad. The Arizona State product caught nine passes for 122 yards during the preseason.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.