Cardinals sign five players to the practice squad, including former Hamilton standout Dontay Moch
Among the five, were wide receiver Kerry Taylor, linebacker Kenny Rowe and safety Curtis Taylor -- all of whom played with the team during the preseason.
In addition to the trio, Arizona added center/guard Phillip Blake and linebacker Dontay Moch, who were released over the weekend by the Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals respectively.
Blake, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor in 2012, was inactive for the first two games of his rookie season in Denever before going on IR with a season-ending thumb injury.
Moch, a local product out of Chandler (Ariz.) Hamilton High School, was a third-round selection by Cincinnati in the 2011 NFL Draft. In two seasons with the Bengals, the 25-year-old was active for one career. He was also suspended for the first four games of 2012 for using a banned substance.
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Arizona Cardinals' 2014 schedule released
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.