Cardinals sign five players to the practice squad, including former Hamilton standout Dontay Moch
Among the five, were wide receiver Kerry Taylor, linebacker Kenny Rowe and safety Curtis Taylor -- all of whom played with the team during the preseason.
In addition to the trio, Arizona added center/guard Phillip Blake and linebacker Dontay Moch, who were released over the weekend by the Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals respectively.
Blake, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor in 2012, was inactive for the first two games of his rookie season in Denever before going on IR with a season-ending thumb injury.
Moch, a local product out of Chandler (Ariz.) Hamilton High School, was a third-round selection by Cincinnati in the 2011 NFL Draft. In two seasons with the Bengals, the 25-year-old was active for one career. He was also suspended for the first four games of 2012 for using a banned substance.
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.
- Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals GM - Monday July 28Cardinals GM Steve Keim talks about player evaluation during training camp.
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi