Cardinals sign five players to the practice squad, including former Hamilton standout Dontay Moch
Among the five, were wide receiver Kerry Taylor, linebacker Kenny Rowe and safety Curtis Taylor -- all of whom played with the team during the preseason.
In addition to the trio, Arizona added center/guard Phillip Blake and linebacker Dontay Moch, who were released over the weekend by the Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals respectively.
Blake, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor in 2012, was inactive for the first two games of his rookie season in Denever before going on IR with a season-ending thumb injury.
Moch, a local product out of Chandler (Ariz.) Hamilton High School, was a third-round selection by Cincinnati in the 2011 NFL Draft. In two seasons with the Bengals, the 25-year-old was active for one career. He was also suspended for the first four games of 2012 for using a banned substance.
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves