Cardinals pick up offensive tackle Bradley Sowell
The 6-foot-7, 315-pounder out of Ole Miss confirmed the move via his own tweet, stating his excitement.
Sowell, 24, has one year of NFL experience under his belt. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in April of 2012, before being waived in September later that year, when the Colts picked him up.
Sowell played in 10 games for Indianapolis last season.
Excited for my next adventure to Arizona! #AZCardinals— Bradley Sowell (@Bradley60Sowell) September 1, 2013
It's OT Bradley Sowell (no "s") claimed by the Cardinals.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) September 1, 2013
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!