Cardinals pick up offensive tackle Bradley Sowell
The 6-foot-7, 315-pounder out of Ole Miss confirmed the move via his own tweet, stating his excitement.
Sowell, 24, has one year of NFL experience under his belt. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in April of 2012, before being waived in September later that year, when the Colts picked him up.
Sowell played in 10 games for Indianapolis last season.
Excited for my next adventure to Arizona! #AZCardinals— Bradley Sowell (@Bradley60Sowell) September 1, 2013
It's OT Bradley Sowell (no "s") claimed by the Cardinals.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) September 1, 2013
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.