Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 5:11 pm
Arizona Cardinals tab LSU linebacker Kevin Minter with second round pick
And, with pick No. 45, the Cards chose inside linebacker Kevin Minter from LSU. Last season Minter was a finalist for the Butkus Award, which is given to the nation's best linebacker. He earned consensus first-team All-SEC honors and was named the Tigers' most valuable player.
A 6-foot, 246-pound player, Minter started 13 games in 2012 and tallied 130 tackles -- 15 of which went for a loss -- along with four sacks.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?