Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 5:11 pm
Arizona Cardinals tab LSU linebacker Kevin Minter with second round pick
And, with pick No. 45, the Cards chose inside linebacker Kevin Minter from LSU. Last season Minter was a finalist for the Butkus Award, which is given to the nation's best linebacker. He earned consensus first-team All-SEC honors and was named the Tigers' most valuable player.
A 6-foot, 246-pound player, Minter started 13 games in 2012 and tallied 130 tackles -- 15 of which went for a loss -- along with four sacks.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.