Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 1:26 pm
Former Cardinals great Larry Centers to announce team's second round pick
He was a member of the 1998 team that beat the Cowboys in the Wild Card round, and will be forever immortalized for his leap over Dallas defensive back Larry Brown during a Monday Night Football game we'd just as soon forget (the Cardinals lost 37-13).
And now, a decade after he retired from the game, Centers will return to announce the Cardinals' second round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. It will be the sixth selection in the round, and 38th overall.
Each team will have one alumni announce a pick in either the second or third round, continuing a program that the league started in 2011.
- Bradley Sowell, offensive line bounce back for Arizona Cardinals
- What a difference a year makes for Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?