Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 9:49 am
Josh Cribbs to Arizona not a dead deal yet
However, Cribbs allegedly failed his physical with the team, seeming to put the arrangement on hold.
According to Alex Marvez of FoxSports.com, Cribbs is scheduled to re-take a physical with the team "in a few weeks."
Cribbs initially met with the Cardinals in mid-March shortly after the free-agent signing period opened. He was still recovering from a torn meniscus after completing his eighth NFL season with the Cleveland Browns.
Cribbs, 29, caught seven passes for 63 yards last season, and has tallied 107 receptions for 1,161 yards and seven touchdowns over the course of his eight-year career.
Where he's made his mark is in the return game, where he has taken three punts and eight kickoffs back for touchdowns. Cribbs was named a Pro Bowler in both 2007 and 2009.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.