Updated Apr 4, 2013 - 10:26 am
Arizona Cardinals sign CB Bryan McCann
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
McCann, 25, played for the Dolphins last season. Before that he was with the Raiders, Ravens and Cowboys.
Originally an undrafted free agent out of SMU, McCann has played in 29 games. He's tallied 29 tackles, one interception and three passes defensed.
McCann has also had an impact in the return game, bringing back 39 kicks for 947 yards as well as 13 punts for 207 yards.
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Cardinals' 30-10 win over the Rams: By the numbers
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals vs. St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer to start vs. St. Louis Rams
- The Pulse: Fans confident in a Cardinals win vs. Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?