Updated Apr 2, 2013 - 9:46 am
Cardinals RB Alfonso Smith signs tender offer
Cardinals running back Alphonso Smith has signed his $555,000 exclusive-rights free agent tender— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) April 2, 2013
Smith, a three-year veteran from Kentucky, played in 11 games last season, primarily on special teams. He did have two catches for 21 yards. In 2011, Smith ran for 102 yards and a touchdown on 30 carries in 15 games for Arizona.
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.