Report: Adrian Wilson to visit with Patriots
Former Arizona Cardinals safety Adrian Wilson may be on the brink of finding a new place to call home.
According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, Wilson is set to meet with the New England Patriots.
Former #Cardinals safety Adrian Wilson is set to visit with the Patriots, according to a source. Interesting...— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 15, 2013
The veteran defensive back was released by Arizona last Friday as part of a cap-related move.
The five-time Pro Bowler spent 12 seasons with the Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians and Charles Barkley in agreement on gay athlete issue
- Tyrann Mathieu making 'believers'
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals 26th in future power rankings
- Cardinals coach: As of now, Rashard Mendenhall is the starting running back
- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on Daryl Washington: 'He's walking a very thin line'
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br