Report: Adrian Wilson to visit with Patriots
Former Arizona Cardinals safety Adrian Wilson may be on the brink of finding a new place to call home.
According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, Wilson is set to meet with the New England Patriots.
Former #Cardinals safety Adrian Wilson is set to visit with the Patriots, according to a source. Interesting...— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 15, 2013
The veteran defensive back was released by Arizona last Friday as part of a cap-related move.
The five-time Pro Bowler spent 12 seasons with the Cardinals.
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!