Updated Feb 22, 2013 - 3:41 pm
Cardinals season ticket prices not increasing in '13
Arizona went 5-11 in 2012 and haven't made the playoffs since the 2009 season.
Last season, Cardinals tickets ranged from $65 to $112.50 per game for lower level seats and from $25 to $70 for upper level seats.
Other teams around the league regularly raise their ticket prices. The Green Bay Packers, for instance, are raising seat prices for the fourth straight season. The lowest-priced ticket for a Cheesehead with season tickets is $74.
In 2012, the Cardinals' average ticket price of $68 was the tenth-lowest in the league, according to the Team Marketing Report at fancostexperience.com. The league's average ticket price was $78.38.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.