Updated Feb 22, 2013 - 3:41 pm
Cardinals season ticket prices not increasing in '13
Arizona went 5-11 in 2012 and haven't made the playoffs since the 2009 season.
Last season, Cardinals tickets ranged from $65 to $112.50 per game for lower level seats and from $25 to $70 for upper level seats.
Other teams around the league regularly raise their ticket prices. The Green Bay Packers, for instance, are raising seat prices for the fourth straight season. The lowest-priced ticket for a Cheesehead with season tickets is $74.
In 2012, the Cardinals' average ticket price of $68 was the tenth-lowest in the league, according to the Team Marketing Report at fancostexperience.com. The league's average ticket price was $78.38.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials