Updated Feb 22, 2013 - 3:41 pm
Cardinals season ticket prices not increasing in '13
Arizona went 5-11 in 2012 and haven't made the playoffs since the 2009 season.
Last season, Cardinals tickets ranged from $65 to $112.50 per game for lower level seats and from $25 to $70 for upper level seats.
Other teams around the league regularly raise their ticket prices. The Green Bay Packers, for instance, are raising seat prices for the fourth straight season. The lowest-priced ticket for a Cheesehead with season tickets is $74.
In 2012, the Cardinals' average ticket price of $68 was the tenth-lowest in the league, according to the Team Marketing Report at fancostexperience.com. The league's average ticket price was $78.38.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.