Updated Jan 25, 2013 - 2:41 pm
Report: Cardinals add James Bettcher to coaching staff
Bettcher worked closely with new Cardinals coach Bruce Arians, who was the offensive coordinator and interim head coach in Indianapolis last season.
Prior to his 2012 season with the Colts, Bettcher was the linebackers coach for NCAA D-I FCS New Hampshire Wildcats. In 2011, he served as the defensive ends coach for the Ball State Cardinals. From 2007 to 2009, the North Carolina Tar Heels had Bettcher on staff as a defensive graduate assistant, following a year at the same position for Bowling Green in 2006.
Bettcher's playing career consisted of four years with NCAA D-I FCS St. Francis as a defensive end. He was hired as a special teams coordinator with the Red Flash following his four years as an athlete.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer shines in win over St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?