Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald headed to Pro Bowl
Fitzgerald has been named as a replacement for Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall. This appearance will be the sixth in a row for the Arizona receiver and seventh overall in his career. Fitzgerald had originally been named as an alternate for the NFC squad when the rosters were announced last month.
Fitzgerald's production was way down in 2012, but that was a product of the Cardinals' well-chronicled struggles at quarterback. For the first time in team history, Arizona was forced to start four different quarterbacks during the course of their schedule. The result was 71 catches for only 798 yards and four touchdowns -- Fitzgerald's lowest output since his rookie season 2004.
The 2013 Pro Bowl will be played in Honolulu Sunday, January 27.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.