Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:20 am
Cardinals promote Jason Licht to VP of Player Personnel
Keim, who was promoted to general manager a couple weeks ago, was formerly the vice president of player personnel. That job now belongs to Licht.
"Jason has been a valuable member of our organization with an outstanding and well-earned reputation throughout the league," Keim said in a press release. "In this new role he will take on an increased role in both college and pro personnel evaluation and also with contract negotiations."
Licht re-joined the Cardinals last summer as director of player personnel after serving as the director of pro personnel for the New England Patriots from 2009-2011. Prior to that he was Arizona's personnel executive.
- Arizona Cardinals Bruce Arians not surprised James Harrison retired
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves