Updated Jan 3, 2013 - 3:07 pm
NFL analyst: Todd Haley deserves a second chance
Haley, who held the same title in Arizona from 2007-2008 before leaving to be the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, is a candidate for the Arizona vacancy.
ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworksi, as a guest of Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo, thinks Haley would be a good choice, even after struggling with the Chiefs.
"Clearly, I think coaches, as head coaches the first time, they learn an awful lot," Jaworski said. "You can be overwhelmed by it, and I personally believe guys are much better the second time around.
"They know the pitfalls of being the guy in charge."
"Todd Haley is a very good football coach," Jaworski said, noting that he did struggle in Kansas City. "I will guarantee you this: he will be better prepared to take his next job."
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Kenny Demens making plays while looking to make Arizona Cardinals roster
- Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson ‘earned' right to be highest paid CB
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.