Updated Jan 1, 2013 - 4:08 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals 'very close' to hiring Andy Reid
Former Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid may be close to landing another head coaching position.
According to Tim Ring, the sports director at KTVK-TV in Arizona's Twitter account, the Cardinals are 'very close' to hiring Reid as their new coach.
Reid follow-up: I am told by a league source that the Cardinals deal with Andy Reid is "all but done".— Tim Ring (@timring3TV) January 1, 2013
Reid spent 14 years in Philadelphia before becoming a casualty of Black Monday, where a number of head coaches lost their jobs.
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.