Updated Jan 1, 2013 - 4:08 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals 'very close' to hiring Andy Reid
Former Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid may be close to landing another head coaching position.
According to Tim Ring, the sports director at KTVK-TV in Arizona's Twitter account, the Cardinals are 'very close' to hiring Reid as their new coach.
Reid follow-up: I am told by a league source that the Cardinals deal with Andy Reid is "all but done".— Tim Ring (@timring3TV) January 1, 2013
Reid spent 14 years in Philadelphia before becoming a casualty of Black Monday, where a number of head coaches lost their jobs.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.