Arizona Cardinals VP of player personnel candidate for GM openings
Arizona Cardinals' vice president of player personnel Steve Keim figures to be a hot commodity to contend for one of the NFL's general manager vacancies.
ESPN's Adam Schefter tweeted Keim is set to meet with the San Diego Chargers to interview for their general manager opening.
Cardinals vice president of player personnel Steve Keim is scheduled to interview this week for the San Diego Chargers' GM job.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 1, 2013
There are also reports Keim is on the short list of candidates for the Cleveland Browns' GM job.
Keim has been with the Cardinals' organization since 1990, when he came on board as a regional scout. He also served as director of player personnel before being promoted to his current role in May 2012.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington 'physically ready for that pounding' he expects this season
- Reunited with Bruce Arians, Arizona Cardinals tackle Max Starks looking forward to new challenges
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.