Updated Dec 31, 2012 - 12:11 pm
Cardinals fire GM Rod Graves
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the team fired general manager Rod Graves Monday.
Cardinals Gm Rod Graves fired.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 31, 2012
Graves has been with the Cardinals organization since 1997 and has held the post of general manager since 2003 when he replaced Bob Ferguson.
Graves was one of six African American general managers in the league before his departure.
This season, the Cardinals became the first team in NFL history to start a season 4-0 and finish 5-11.
Numerous reports indicate that Steve Keim, the Cardinals' vice president of player personnel, is a strong candidate to take over the GM post. Keim has been rumored for other general manager openings, including Cleveland, where the Browns fired Tom Heckert Monday morning.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.