Updated Dec 1, 2012 - 10:22 am
Cardinals players react to NFL tragedy in Kansas City
The player then drove to the Chiefs' practice facility and tragically took his own life.
While new details are still coming to light, several Cardinals players took to social media to chime in on the unfortunate events.
Sad news from KC. Prayers are with thefamilies and teammates involved.— Adam Snyder (@ASnyds68) December 1, 2012
Prayers for the KC Chiefs family..!!— Quentin Groves (@QuentinGroves) December 1, 2012
Since the initial report, CBSSports.com's Jason La Canfora has confirmed with the Chiefs organization, that the unnamed player was fourth-year linebacker Jovan Belcher.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?