Updated Nov 25, 2012 - 1:17 pm
Cards' Campbell misses another game
November 25, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Calais Campbell had hoped to be playing Sunday afternoon against St. Louis. Instead, he'll miss his second straight game after suffering a calf injury during the teams's bye week.
"I'm pretty sure I'll be back this week unless I have a setback," he told reporters Monday.
Campbell was limited all week in practice and listed as questionable on the final injury report.
Todd Heap, meanwhile, appears to be a healthy scratch. He was a full participant all week in practice.
Heap has not played since hurting his knee Week 2 in New England.
The Cardinals other inactives:
Doucet has a rib issue so LaRon Byrd will suit up as the team's fourth receiver.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!