Updated Nov 23, 2012 - 9:38 am
How Valley athletes spent their Thanksgiving
And in the midst of their respective grueling seasons or even offseasons, it's always interesting to see how a 'day off' is spent.
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald will try to help Arizona snap a six-game losing streak Sunday. But that didn't keep him from giving back Thursday.
Suns rookie guard Kendall Marshall is adjusting to pro life in just his first month in the league. So with no practice on Thursday, he chose to catch up on some much-needed TV time.
Big Bang Theory season 1 and 2 for me today. oh yes #TheLife— Kendall Marshall (@KButter5) November 22, 2012
Once a kicker always a kicker for Jay Feely. Even away from the office, Feely couldn't help but feel for fellow kickers Jason Hanson and Shane Graham during the highs-and-lows of the Texans' 34-31 overtime victory.
Anyone who says kicking is easy; Shane Graham knows if he misses this kick his career may be over. That's pressure!— Jay Feely (@jayfeely) November 22, 2012
The Cardinals Calais Campbell may return Sunday after missing last week's game against the Falcons. But on Thursday, all the defensive end could think about were the fans.
Happy thanksgiving to everyone! I am thankful to be a Cardinal and have the best fans in the business cheering me on every week— Calais Campbell (@Campbell93) November 22, 2012
Diamondbacks outfielder Justin Upton didn't have time to keep up with any potential trade rumors. He had enough on his hands playing with his nephew.
Cardinals rookie wide receiver Michael Floyd has come a long way from his childhood days in Saint Paul, Minnesota. But when families get together, photo albums usually come out. Here's a throwback of Floyd.
And then there's Suns guard Goran Dragic. The Slovenian didn't have a traditional Thanksgiving Day feast. Instead of turkey, pumpkin pie and stuffing, Dragic opted for a more unconventional choice.
Last time I eat cotton candy I was 5 years old :) twitter.com/Goran_Dragic/s— Goran Dragic (@Goran_Dragic) November 22, 2012
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.