||ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Skelton has emerged as the favorite in the QB race.
|#2|| Kevin Kolb
||It's never a good thing when former Vikings great Cris Carter professes disappointment in you.
Kolb: 2-for-9 for 25 yards, 0 TD, 1 int QB Rating: 11.11
Skelton: 7-of-12 for 67 yards, 0 TD, 1 int QB Rating: 39.24
They said it
"I just know that as far as favorites and longshots, really I've never thought of it in those terms. I think we just, we've always been true to what we've said and we're going to stick to the process. Kevin's going to start this week like we said, and we'll let it play itself out." -- Coach Whisenhunt on rumors of Skelton leading the race
Two years ago Adam Schefter was first in reporting that Matt Leinart's days as a Cardinal were numbered, so it's fair to give credence to his latest report, too.
That said, just because Skelton may be the "favorite" for the job does not mean it is his -- yet. Kolb will get the start Friday against the Raiders and while it may be his last chance to prove himself to the coaches, he will have the chance.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?