||ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Skelton has emerged as the favorite in the QB race.
|#2|| Kevin Kolb
||It's never a good thing when former Vikings great Cris Carter professes disappointment in you.
Kolb: 2-for-9 for 25 yards, 0 TD, 1 int QB Rating: 11.11
Skelton: 7-of-12 for 67 yards, 0 TD, 1 int QB Rating: 39.24
They said it
"I just know that as far as favorites and longshots, really I've never thought of it in those terms. I think we just, we've always been true to what we've said and we're going to stick to the process. Kevin's going to start this week like we said, and we'll let it play itself out." -- Coach Whisenhunt on rumors of Skelton leading the race
Two years ago Adam Schefter was first in reporting that Matt Leinart's days as a Cardinal were numbered, so it's fair to give credence to his latest report, too.
That said, just because Skelton may be the "favorite" for the job does not mean it is his -- yet. Kolb will get the start Friday against the Raiders and while it may be his last chance to prove himself to the coaches, he will have the chance.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!