||ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Skelton has emerged as the favorite in the QB race.
|#2|| Kevin Kolb
||It's never a good thing when former Vikings great Cris Carter professes disappointment in you.
Kolb: 2-for-9 for 25 yards, 0 TD, 1 int QB Rating: 11.11
Skelton: 7-of-12 for 67 yards, 0 TD, 1 int QB Rating: 39.24
They said it
"I just know that as far as favorites and longshots, really I've never thought of it in those terms. I think we just, we've always been true to what we've said and we're going to stick to the process. Kevin's going to start this week like we said, and we'll let it play itself out." -- Coach Whisenhunt on rumors of Skelton leading the race
Two years ago Adam Schefter was first in reporting that Matt Leinart's days as a Cardinal were numbered, so it's fair to give credence to his latest report, too.
That said, just because Skelton may be the "favorite" for the job does not mean it is his -- yet. Kolb will get the start Friday against the Raiders and while it may be his last chance to prove himself to the coaches, he will have the chance.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.